The Best Choice of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog dish that will function best for your pup. Some puppies eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to tailor the pet dish to your preferences; and they are among the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. A few of the advantages include normally having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in fancy color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling dog bowls are typically retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Mystic Pet Shop in Mystic, CT. We stock numerous dog dish options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (860) 572-4424 to find out more!
Helpful staff, recommended great food for my geriatric girls.
Awesome pet shop with quality pet food!
A fantastic store locally owned that includes great/ healthy products for animals- Highly recommend!
Great selection of foods, treats, and collars. They carry something for all different critters too.
Best pet shop around. They are knowledgeable and some of the best people you will ever meet. I started going there when my cat got sick and I needed to find special food for her to eat. They were so helpful. I won’t buy from anyone else.