The Best Choice of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog dish that will function best for your pup. Some puppies eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to tailor the pet dish to your preferences; and they are among the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. A few of the advantages include normally having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in fancy color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling dog bowls are typically retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Mystic Pet Shop in Mystic, CT. We stock numerous dog dish options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (860) 572-4424 to find out more!
This is a place, by far, our puppy loved. She didn’t want to leave.
This staff was so accommodating and offered treats for our puppy, Charlie to try.
This is a pet shop you don’t want to miss
Well stocked and very friendly
Always top stars
No idea why you would shop anywhere else if you live in the Mystic area -- Genevieve and John are two of the most wonderful people I've met. I always look forward to stopping in and catching up with them. They care so deeply about their customers (human and four-legged). They carry an amazing selection of food and treats, as well as toys, frozen bones, goats milk, etc. Genevieve is so knowledgeable about pet nutrition, and I feel good knowing that anything I buy here is going to be healthy for my pets. This is a fantastic small business that I'm so happy to be able to patronize. They go above and beyond for their community! If you've been thinking about getting your pets on a high quality diet, look no further than Mystic pet shop.
They are the only place that I know of that makes small cement lions at a descent price. I've bought 2 sets for my family and thus far, have not disapproved.